Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Magnolia Tulips at Divas

 Todays challenge over at Divas By Design is Easter/Spring & sponsored by Hobbycutz. As I dont send any Easter cards, I decided to go with the spring theme & chose to use Tulip Wheelbarrow & Tilda with Armful of Tulips, both from Butterfly Dreams. I coloured with my Prismas. I raised Tilda up with foam pads to give more dimension & added card mounts bigger than the image, which were coloured with Promarkers to match the papers.. I added a little stamp & used Worn Lipstick DI. The papers are all Papermania Rose Garden. The banner die is La La land, the ticket stamp is also Papermania I think, but I seem to have lost the cover, so not sure. Th flowers are Tim Holtz Tattered Garland & I made them up using the same papers & drew some veins into the leaves.
The other banner die is also La la Land & I used Dovecraft letters to make the sentiment. A few pearls from stash complete the card.
I am away in Cyprus, but will enter the following challenges
Creative Card Crew    Spring
Papertake Weekly. Spring has Sprung
2Cuteink Anything Goes
Cheerful Stamp Pad  Add some Flowers
Dutch Magnolia Lovers Use 2 or more Magnolia stamps
One Stitch At A Time  Flowers
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Girls Only
Sir Stamp A Lot Use those Dies or Punches
Sketch & Stash. Sketch & stash is old stamps
Stamp & Create with Magnolia. Spring Flowers
Tildas Town CAS or Fussy & Fancy
Post a Comment