Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Any One For Tea!

Divas By Design have a new challenge today & the theme is ''In The Pink'' & is sponsored by Live & Love Crafts.
I have only been back from Cyprus just over a week & we were away for the Bank Holiday weekend & got back last night & this morning I suddenly realised I had not made my card for todays challenge!
I jumped out of bed & started on this one. The stamps are Papermania Lucy Cornwell & coloured with Prisma pencils. Both papers came from my stash & were freebies from magazines at some point. The stamp is stamped onto a Nestie & edged with flat backed pearls which I bought in Cyprus. The ribbon is also from stash, do you remember when we bought ribbon on adhesive strips? Well I thought I would use some as the colours matched perfectly. Flowers from stash & the sentiment is from same set of stamps as above.
A very quick card just in time....phew!!!!
Entering into the following challenges
Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network Pink & Ribbon
Love To Create Say It With Flowers
Crafting At The Weekend Anything Goes

Post a Comment