Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Delivery From Heaven (Boy)

Its time for another Divas By Design  challenge & its an easy one this week, as its an Anything Goes challenge & is sponsored by Bunny Zoes I have used Delivery From Heaven by Magnolia & coloured with Prisma pencils. (The girl version is a few posts down on my blog). The papers are from stash, sorry no idea who to give credit to. The little jacket, I bought in Cyprus. The banner die is La La Land. Feather & Button both from stash & flowers from Thailand. The sentiment I made using Dovecraft alphabet letters.
Entering into the following challenges
Papertake Weekly  Oh So Cute
Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Blue & White
Challenges4Everybody Anything Goes
Dream Valley Things With Wings
Come & Get It Bingo (I used middle line...3 or more layers. Free Choice & Flowers
Post a Comment