Wednesday, 30 July 2014

I am back with a DT card for Divas?

Well after a month away in baking hot sun, I am finally back & enjoying these warm temperatures here in UK, although I must admit, I prefer the air con at night!
I have quickly made this card as I had forgotten about this challenge over at Divas. It is sponsored by Sweet Stamps & the theme is Anything Goes, so a nice & easy one.
I have used a Magnolia Tilda Playing on The Beach & coloured her with both Promarkers & Prisma pencils. My clouds are a bit suspect, but hey I need more practice & this is the first colouring I have done for over a month!The top paper is Magnolia but not sure on the bottom one unfortunately.
I bought the Magnolia DooHickey Vol 1 Die Club & have used some of  the dies on this card. I edged them with TH DI Salty Ocean. & added a string of flat backed pearls to complete the card. Not a flower insight!
With all the probelms I had before I went away, with changing iPads etc, I have lost some of my blogs that I follow, if anyone comments & wants to add their blog, I will add you to my blogs that I follow.
Entering the following challenges
Card And More Summer Fun
Card Mania Vacation or Travel
Crafty Boots Summer Holidays
Love To Create Summer Lovin
Crazy Challenge Die Cuts & Punches
Use Your Stuff At The Beach
Totally Tilda Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under Anything Goes
Magnolia Mania Summer
Simply Magnolia On The Beach
Stamp & Create with Magnolia Summer Fun
Tildas Town Anything Goes


Post a Comment