Monday 21 July 2014

Magnolia Baubles


Its my turn once more for an inspirational post at Bearly Mine & this time I have made a Christmas card with an image I had coloured ages ago with Prisma pencils. The image is Magnolia Magic Christmas Ornaments. The papers I have chosen compliment this image perfectly & are freebies that Donna kindly gave away, back in 2012. The link is here.
& here
The pine needle die is Memory Box Pine Needle Border & the green stand? is a TH Sissix die Hanging Sign. I have edged the papers with DST & glitter & added a little wreath charm with a jump ring.
I am still away on holiday, so will look for challenges as & when I can.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Dawn and I love the scrummy papers.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card for Christmas Dawn love the baubles and the papers a smashing creation.
hugs
lorraine x