Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Caroling Luka

It seems an age since I sat down & made a card just because I want to, rather than for DT work. I am trying to complete the skin & hair class over at Kit & Clowder & do some dress making as well, so it was nice to sit in my craft room with music & just create.
I used Caroling Luka from La La Land Crafts, but I see from the store, he has now been retired, I did buy him several years ago & not sure if I have even used him before!!
He is coloured with Distress Inks, having completed that class lol.
The papers are Dovecraft 12 Days of Christmas & the top one is edged with Weathered Wood DI. The mount is a Marianne die. The holly leaves, snowflake & snowflake border are all from the Magnolia Die Club Vol 2. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft. Flowers & jewel from Thailand.
Entering the following challenges
Top Tip Tuesday Chevrons (bottom paper is a chevron design)
Crafty Cardmakers Die Cuts & Punches
Make It Monday Shabby Chic
Christmas Card Challenges Anything Goes
Allsorts Christmas
Hiding in my Craft Room Any Holiday
Post a Comment