Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Festive Florals

Divas By Design has a new challenge starting today & the theme is Festive Florals & is sponsored by Live & Love Crafts. I have chosen to make an all white card. I started by embossing the card with the Snowflake embossing folder & hide the join by adding white lace from stash. (Bought in Turkey). Then added a Merry Christmas sentiment, which came from the free stamps etc on Quick Cards magazine & is from Tiddly Inks. Lastly I added a Tim Holtz poinsettia die & deliberately kept that plain. All in all, I am pleased with the effect & its a little different from my usual cards.
Entering the following challenges
Craft Room Challenge Make Your Own Background
Crafty Sentiments Use a Sentiment
My Perfect Life Christmas
Allsorts Embossing
Hiding in my Craft Room Embossing
Christmas Stampin All Year Long Anything Goes/Use Your Imagination
Moving Along with the Times Christmas White on White
Post a Comment