Friday, 21 November 2014

Bearly Mine inspirational post



I am struggling to get any motivation to make cards at the moment, I have so many Christmas cards still to make & may even end up buying some, which will be a first for me! Anyway, sorry if I have not been around to visit my favourite blogs, but I have been busy knitting & dress making instead, to fill my time. I will get back into my cards though, I am sure, just needed a break.
Its my turn for an inspirational post over at Bearly Mine today & I quickly made this. The papers are from Donna's Christmas Ice set, which can be bought here
I used an image from Making Cards magazine & mounted it onto corrugated card, cut out a Magnolia tag die & stamped onto it, using the stamps that came with the Crafters Companion Christmas magazine. Added ribbon from HobbyHouse & some pearls that were bought in Thailand, made into a bow & stuck to the card. Quick & easy & show off the papers, which is of course the brief!.

Post a Comment