Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Graphic 45 at Divas


Divas By Design have a new challenge starting today & the theme is Autumnal colours, so lets see your browns, oranges etc. It is sponsored by Crafty Devils.
Last year on my annual crafting weekend in Lincolnshire, my friends bought me this box/basket/trug, which was of course plain, but I never took a photo of it bare. I set about making it into something more attractive & covered it in Graphic 45 Bon Appetit papers from their French Country collection.
I then covered the whole thing in copper gilding wax & added some orange ribbon on the handle.
On the edges I used a Magnolia lace die cut, again covered in gilding wax & lastly painted the whole thing with Modge Podge.
It now sits in my craft room & although I say it myself, its so pretty.
Entering the following challenges
7 Kids College Fund Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Designs Fall Colours
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes

Post a Comment