Monday, 5 January 2015

Graphic 45 project


I recently bought the Graphic 45 Time to Flourish 8x8 pad & wanted to play. I had some MDF hearts bought from Hobby House ages ago sitting in a drawer & decided to use them. This is the first one I made for one of my sisters. The front I have covered with Time to Flourish paper for January & covered the outside edge of the heart with a row of pearls.. I then took elements from the cutting page of the paper pad & mounted them & added them to the front. The lace & flowers are all from stash, as is the ribbon too. The cameo was bought from Hobby House, I must get some more of them as I love them lol. There is a little flourish on right hand side & that was coloured with Walnut Stain DI, as was all the edges of the papers. This die is from Magnolia Vol 3 die club set..
The reverse has Bo Bunny Prairie Chic paper & all the dies are from Magnolia Vol 3 die set & are coloured with Walnut Stain DI. The heart is a Sissix die & the sentiment is a Paula Pascal stamp set. I have 2 sisters whose birthdays are in January, so will show you another one soon.
Entering the following challenges
Anything but a Card New Beginnings  ( New Year, new Birthday, new dies, all cut on my new X Cut which I got for Xmas)
Sir Stamp A Lot Dies & Punches
ABC Challenge Anything Goes
The Crafting Cafe Lots of Layers

Post a Comment