Sunday 28 December 2014

Hot Chocolate Anyone?

Firstly I hope everyone has had a fabulous Christmas & Santa brought lots of crafting goodies. I got a new die cutter X Cut Express & some more Flexmarkers. I also want to wish everyone a very Happy & prosperous New Year!.
Both my DT have come to an end now, so I am DT less & will be making cards as & when, without any deadlines, which for a while will be a good thing lol, but I asm sure I will be looking for a new DT soon.
I recently found Deviantart & Jade Dragonne images, which I love & you can colour them as long as you are not using them for commercial use & as this is going to my sister, there is no problem. Its called Hot Cocoa & is coloured with Pro/Flexmarkers.
The paper is Bo Bunny Ambrosia collection.
The orange die is from the new Magnolia Vol 3 die collection, again coloured with Promarkers.
Both lace & flowers, came from Thailand. The image mount is a Spellbinders die & the sentiment ticket is once again Magnolia. The feather is Spellbinders & the organza ribbon came from Cyprus.
I have been busy recently making Save the Dates for my son & fiance & will be starting the invites soon.
I have also made a calendar based on a project posted on Graphic 45 blog, which I will show you soon.
Entering the following challenges
Thats Crafty Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity Hot Chocolate

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, love the image, fabulous colouring.
Enjoy your new die cutter and creating cards as and when for a while.
Wishing you all the best for 2015.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sharon said...

This is lovely Dawn. The image is so sweet and I love the vibrant colours and design. Beautiful flower embellishments.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Hugs Sharon. x

michele said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

Tracy said...

A fabulous creation. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x