Thursday, 4 December 2014

Last Christmas card.................hopefully!

This is hopefully the last Christmas card I make this year!! I have one or two I will show on blog, but they are already made.
On this one I have used Dovecraft Twelve Days of Christmas paper & edged it with Festive Berries DI. The image is Hobby House & is part of a Ready to Colour Art Book & I have coloured with Flexmarkers.
I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Two for the mount & smaller versions for the green paper which was from scrap & the little sentiment, which came free with a Making Cards magazine.
I remembered that last year, I bought Molly Blooms Christmas magazine set & there was a set of stamps with it, two of which matched the image perfectly, so I coloured them also with Flexmarkers. I added Glossy Accents to the jar, to look like glass.
The ribbon I bought in Cyprus & the wreath charm came from Hobby House. All the flowers are from my stash, most of which has been brought back from Thailand.
No glitter in sight & certainly a lot of colour lol!.
Entering the following challenges
Noor Design UK Merry Christmas
7 Kids College Fund Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs Anything Goes for Christmas
Fresh Brewed Designs Christmas Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Christmas/Holidays
ABC Challenge Yuletide
Post a Comment