Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Feeling Festive

Divas By Design new challenge starting today is Feeling Festive, so anything Christmas & is sponsored by Craft Bag. I have been playing again with my new Spellbinder Nestabilities dies Opulent Ovals. I had some glittered vellum by Papermania Holly Flourish left from last year & covered a 7x5 card with it. I then used 2 of the dies & mounted them onto the vellum. I made the wreath using Martha Stewart Fern punch. The holly & berries I borrowed from a friend ( they were a part of a die set she bought, but I cant remember any details). They were the perfect size for my wreath. The ribbon slider is also part of the Spellbinder set I bought, with a little organza ribbon. Its years since I made a 7x5 card, it seemed so big lol.
Entering the following challenges
City Crafter Challenges A Wreath for this Season & some silver (in vellum)
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes
Incy Wincy  Non Traditional Xmas Colours (no red & green)
Post a Comment