Thursday 12 August 2010

2 more Crimbo cards

I have been making Crimbo cards over the last few days & here is a couple.
This one is an image from Mo Manning over at Digital Pencil Too. I saw it & loved the traditional aspect of it, so it just found my way into my shopping basket. As always coloured with Prisma pencils & blended with Sansador. Backing papers are from Crafters Companion Popcorn Xmas (can't remember whether it was Frosty & Bright or Snug & Cosy CD.
Ribbon & jewels from stash. Sentiment ticket from A Load of Blogocks
This one, I have gone back to decoupage, remember that...lol? I bought Making Cards Christmas Special last year & this image is from there, you can't see in the photo but the candle is glittered already. Backing paper is from Jak Heath, its one of her very first CDs years ago.
Sentiment ticket again  as above
Flower is Fred She Said & glittered.
Jewels & Ribbon from stash.
No challenges that I can find relatively quickly so just posted anyway.

No comments: