Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Xmas in pink

I can't believe how many Xmas cards I have made so far this year, I am so organised!!!!
Anyway, this is such a girly one, The image is by Bella Studio, which was given away free last month I think. I have paper pieced her coat in Bearly Mine Plaids & Gingham & coloured her with both Prismas & Marvy pens & a water brush. Glittered her furry bits!
The backing papers are so gorgeous, these are from Computer Scrapbook & called Snow Princess. The site is offering free papers at the moment & there are many sets of papers to download, so go on & take a look, you will not be disappointed. The word snow was already on the BP, so I glittered it to make it pop.
Nellie Snellen die & Robo to make the mount.
Icicle from stash.
Martha Stewart Daisy punch
Entered into the following challenges
Winter Wonderland Walking in a winter wonderland
Papertake Weekly recipe- 3-2-1 of anything
Creative Cottage Xmas
Craftys Annes Xmas
Sew Many Challenges Xmas
Bah Humbug Winter Wonderland
Elshi Xmas in summer
Post a Comment