Tuesday 17 August 2010

Facebook Fanny

I love this image by Mo Manning@ Digital Pencil Too, I think we all know someone like this don't we, if not ourselves...lol!!!!!
Coloured with Prisma pencils & Sansador
BP from Stitchy store & are by Dragons Lair.
All jewels, ribbon, flowers from stash
Sentiment is Cuddly Buddly stamp
Martha Stewart Rings punch
Entered into the following challenges
Sweet Stampin Challenge Favourite stamp/image
Mo Manning Facebook Challenge Sketch
Pink Elephant Ribbons & Sparkles
City Crafter Isn't She Lovely
Digital Tuesday Use your scraps

11 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

She looks cozy sitting there, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Dawn this is superb I so love your colouring of that fab image your colours are gorgeous thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jessy Christopher said...

Lol!! I know what u mean! I am like that too but mostly browsing using my iphpne!! Such a great card :)

Unknown said...

so cute I can relate the night before our post is due thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Ros said...

Yep I sure know someone like this! great colouring ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Lindsay Weirich said...

what a cute card! looks like me in the morning Ha ha!

Unknown said...

I just love that image.. and you put it together so perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

I love pink so this is a winner lol.. fabby card ..

Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Anneke said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining us at digital Tuesday :)
Greetings Anneke

Lisa Hjulberg said...

That is such a cool image, and I love what you've done with her! Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant!

cnelson said...

so cute!! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!