Sunday, 16 January 2011

Challenge 45 OSAAT New Beginnings

Its time for me to do another DT card for OSAAT & this week its New Beginnings, this can mean, new love, weddings, engagement or even new stash, interpret it as you wish.
We are sponsored by Joanna Sheen this week, who is kindly giving a £10 voucher to the winner.
I have used  Panda Bear, Going in Circles papers which can be purchased here. For the challenge I have used a new Joy Crafts Die that I was bought for Xmas, with which I made the flowers. The box was a template from UKScrappers & cut out on my Craft Robo.

Added some jewels & made the flowers using the new die & 3 of the papers with a card to match. Can you see how the paper colour graduates? If you look at the top photo & then the one above, you can see more pink in the box. I really love these papers.
Entered into the following challenges
Incy Wincy Designs  Go Dotty
Pollycraft New
Cupcake Craft Something New
Crafty Creations New Beginnings

The OSAAT challenge starts at midday, but I am off to see Strictly Come Dancing Tour in a  while & wanted to enter this into a couple of challenges before they close, as I am not sure when I will be back as hubby taking me for a meal afterwards.
Post a Comment