Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Sleeping Baby Tilda


2 cards made this afternoon. Yesterday I went into town &popped into our local stationers, they sell loads of craft bits as they buy up bankrupt stock, so its always worth a  visit. Well I bought 2 MS punches & 35 Promarkers. The Promarkers were 50p each!!!!!
I now need to practice my colouring with them as they are different to my beloved pencils.
These 2 cards are for my friends daughter who is about to give birth to her first child, so one of them will be appropiate...lol. These are coloured with Promarkers. All BP, ribbon, brads, lace from stash. Nellie Snellen dies used for the toppers. The bricks were cut out of the scrapbopok paper I had.
Entered into the following challenges
Do You Stack Up Think Pink
Mami Doodles Mostly Blue
Paper Cutz Anything Goes
Stamp Something Cute
Simply Create Use punches, Nesties, Die Cuts
Post a Comment