Sunday, 30 January 2011

OSAAT challenge 47

Time for another OSAAT challenge & this one is to either follow this picture for inspiration or Good Luck
This week is being sponsored by Make It Crafty
I have used an image by Beary Dust & is part of the February collab that will be going into the store shortly.

I have used both the colours in the picture & the Good Luck theme & coloured the image with my new Promarkers. This is the first time I had used them & I know my colouring needs a lot of practice. BP from stash. Martha Stewart punch. Nestie labels 11 for mount & letters from another bargain I found at my local stationers which I have coloured with Promarkers too & added to the card with brads.
Entered into the following challenges
Fab N Funky Use a digi
Pennys Paper Crafty Anything Goes
Crafty Emma Bold & Bright
Sew Many Challenges Green
Post a Comment