Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Divas Christmas Challenge

Its time for the Divas last challenge of the year & this theme is Christmas & will run for 4 weeks, so plenty of time to create amongst the hustle & bustle of Christmas.
I am flying off to Cyprus on 26th, so hope the weather will be warmer than here in the UK.
This challenge is sponsored by both

Here is my card
I have used a Stitchy image called Sweet Santa & he is coloured with Promarkers. The BP are Papermania Noel set. The sentiments are my own & made on computer. I used a Nestie to mount my image onto but turned it around to create the diamond effect. Pointsettia & Reindeer from stash as is fringe. Santa sentiment was a freebie collected at some point, can't remember where. This is my last Christmas card, all mine have been written & sent/delivered, so feeling quite smug now.
Entering into the following challenges
Crafty Boots Xmas
Hooked On Craft Xmas
Pollycraft Xmas Fun
Come & Get It Red, Green & Your Choice (Brown)
OSAAT Use a digi
Post a Comment