Sunday, 4 December 2011

Ice Skating

This is another scene I made up a few weeks ago. The background is Make It Crafty which has been coloured with Promarkers & Glamour Dust. The lake has a coating of Glossy Accents on it, which makes it look like water. I tore around the edge of the image & liberally coated it with Glamour Dust. I have then placed Tilda & Edwin ice skating on top with foam pads. They have been coloured with Promarkers as well.
The snowflake was out of my Duck Pond Craft kit & I have covered it with lilac glitter.
The trees have Liquid Pearl on them for snow.
Sentiment from stash, I kept this card quite simple as I wanted the image not to be lost in embellishments.
Entering into the following challenges
Delightful Inspiration Let It Snow
One Stop Craft Let It Snow
Sweet Stampin Snow
Card Making Fairy Winter Wonderland
Post a Comment