Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Divas Use Orange


Its Team B turn over at Divas By Design this week & the theme is to use orange. The sponsor is Stamp N Doodle.
Now I know my last posting was ages ago, as I have been on holiday for 3 weeks & to be honest before that I had lost my mojo. There were a couple of cards schedule posted whilst I was away but thats the limit of my card making in recent times. I am hoping that I can get back into my craft room & start making cards again, especially as I need so many blooming Xmas cards!!
This was a very quick card made this afternoon. The paper was a freebie from a magazine. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to make the tree, using gold card & added small jewels at random onto it.

Backed it with orange card. Added flowers from stash & some ribbon with gold trees on & there is my DT card. A very quick & easy card. I will get back to my usual card making very soon I promise.
Entering this into the following challenges
House of Gilli Embossing wet or dry
Ooh La La Xmas sentiment
Totally Papercrafts  Xmas 9 weeks & Counting
Post a Comment