Sunday, 28 October 2012

Glitter & Bling

Its time for another Dream Valley challenge & this time its Glitter & Bling & is sponsored by Sassy Studio. Dont forget to go over to the challenge blog here & look at my fellow teamies cards which are fab.
My papers are from last year & I think were Papermania. All edged with red glitter. The postcard is aslo Papermannia Urban collection, onto which I have stamped & glittered a sentiment from Molly Bloom.
The images are from the stamps in the Molly Bloom magazine that I was lucky enough to get hold of. Apparently the print run was due to run for a maximum of 16 weeks & it completely sold out in 3!!!!! Its a lovely set of stamps, an inspirational magazine with loads of projects in, ribbons, twine & papers, all for £7.99. The images are coloured with Promarkers. I have used a Nestie die & glittered the edges & added dew drops. You cant really see the glitter unless you click on the picture & enlarge it, but there is a lot of glitter been used lol.
The little arrangement is an assortment of berries etc from my Xmas stash & a red bow to finish.

Entering into the following challenges.
Christmas Throwdown Punchies/Diecuts
Crafty Anns  Christmas
ABC Christmas Challenge Up to U
I Love Promarkers Christmas
Post a Comment