Saturday, 27 October 2012

Mojos back!

I think I can say my mojo has finally returned lol. I am also sorted out house wise following my holiday. I have made 2 cards in the last 2 days, 1 for tomorrows DT post & 1 just because....


The image is Xmas Eve Edwin which is coloured with Promarkers & mounted onto a Nestie die. (Lacy Squares). The papers are from a Making Cards magazine from ages ago. The edges I have edged with white acrylic paint. The tress are a Marianne die, edged in Pumice Stone TH DI & Woodware Fluffy Stuff used to look like snow. The ribbon is from stash & more acrylic paint on the button. The swirl is a Sissix die with more paint & fluffy stuff on. The fence is another Marianne die, again edged in Pumice Stone & some silver berries threaded through for effect.
Entering into the following challenges
Magnolia Mania 3 Dies
Simply Magnolia Sparkles & Swirls
Tildas Town Merry Xmas
I Love Promarkers Xmas is Coming
Crafty Anns Xmas in October
Crafty Ribbon Xmas

Post a Comment