Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Good & Bad News

Right I am back from Cyprus where the weather was mild & warm enough to sit outside at lunchtime, but chilly at night, so a log fire was needed which was lovely & cozy.
Unfortunately I have come back to the news that I have a skin cancer, it is one that does not spread so thats good & I am awaiting another appointment regarding the treatment. Thats the bad news.
Now the good news is that I have been selected to join the Stamp & Create DT. This is on online store in the USA & they wanted an international member, so have asked me to join them for 3 months.

They run a challenge every month with a prize from the store, but post to the blog on a weekly basis. So it would lovely to see some of my followers join us at the current challenge over at the challenge blog & the challenge is Love, so very topical for this time of year.

& if that was not good enough news, they have started up a new Magnolia challenge as well & have asked me to join the DT here too. I will be posting a card each fortnight, which is the frequency of the challenges &  each challenge will also have a seasonal theme & this first challenge is ''Winter Blues'' & can be entered here. The prize is 1 Magnolia stamp of your choice, so those Magnolia fans amongst you, add this challenge blog to your list.

Post a Comment