Saturday, 26 January 2013

Hubbys Valentines card

I was woken at 4.00am this morning with a roof tile breaking & slipping down the roof, so got up & made hubbys Valentines card. I have been busy this week making my DT cards, so this was the first chance I have had to play. The papers are from Computer Scrapbook . There are hundreds of free papers there, so take a look. The papers were edged in TH Pumice Stone & Festive Berries ink. The image is Cuddly Buddly & called Elephant Walk. I coloured it with Prisma pencils. The ticket is a Papermania stamp. I stamped onto the grey paper with a Be Mine stamp from Country Companion & the Valentines Day stamp is an Anna Griffin from years ago (purchased from QVC) Added some red jewels, some silk hearts & a love charm & there you have a card for a man. Its so hard to make cards for men as I always want to add so much more lol.
Entering into the following challenges
Brown Sugar Challenge Valentines
CRAFT Valentines Day/Love
Craft Us Crazy Valentimes Day/Love with red
Post a Comment