Sunday, 27 January 2013

Hugs & Kisses

This is a freebie that Krista put up on her FB & blog yesterday, isnt she gorgeous? I have spent some of the afternoon creating this while hubby watches football. I coloured her with Promarkers & added highlights with Prismas.. The papers are Bo Bunny Smoochies set. Everything is edged with TH Tattered Rose DI. The die on left hand side is a Magnolia called Lace Border. The tag is also a Magnolia die which can be pulled out to shoe Birthday Wishes, a SU sentiment stamp. Added gauze, lace ribbon & flowers from stash. The leaves are a Martha Stewart pine punch.
Entering into the following challenges
Saturated Canary Inspired by a movie ( well I had to get my thinking cap on & found Drop Dead Dearest 1978, which is a murder mystery film. It was previously called I Miss You Hugs & Kisses (see what I have done there when originally made on the 60s)
Addicted to Stamps Use material/texture
Sugar Creek Hollow Lots of Layers
Totally Gorjuss Flowers
Stampin for the Weekend Something Girlie
I Love Promarkers Anything Goes
Post a Comment