Friday, 15 February 2013

Meadow Daisy

Its time for another Magnolia challenge over at Stamp & Create with Magnolia & its still the spring theme but with butterflies, so plenty of scope to make some stunning creations.
On my card I have used Magnolia Meadow Daisy & coloured with Promarkers. The papers are My Minds Eye Miss Caroline All Dolled Up . The butterfly I cut out using my Craft Robo, coloured with Promarkers & glittered & added bling. Ribbon from stash. The large green flower is Gallery Roses Pierre & the rest are from my stash.Added a few pearls & jewels. Charm is a little rainbow. The postcard is Portobello Road Papermania, as are the stamped postmark & sentiment.
Entering into the following challenges
I Love Promarkers One for the Girls
7 Kids College Fund Happy Birthday
Magnolia-licious & Wee stamps All about Birthdays
Shopping Our Stash They Say its your Birthday
Tildas Town Anything Goes
Time for Magnolia Challenge Anything Goes

Post a Comment