Sunday, 17 February 2013

Tilda on Snowy Roof at Dream Valley


Over at Dream Valley we have another challenge & its Ribbons & Bling & is sponsored by Crafty Ribbons
I thought I would make my first Christmas card for 2013 as I had won Snowy Roof in a challenge & didnt want to wait until later to use her. I started by colouring the sky with TH Distress Inks. A combination of Broken China & Chipped Sapphire. I then used Edwins Village, coloured with Promarkers ( used greys as I wanted them to be more subtle to make the main image stand out). I cut out each house & positioned them onto the sky. The Snowy Roof & Tilda on Roof were coloured with Promarkers & Prismas. I made a frame using Magnolia Old Swedish Lace & left white. Added some Stickles to the snow & smoke. Added ribbon across the top to show Merry Christmas & a little orange dotty bow. The bling is jewels in each corner & a large brad holding the metal star.
Entering into the following challenges
Midweek Magnolias Colour Blue
Crafting When We Can Birthstones (mine is diamond & there are jewels on each corner & a large brad)
No Matter Which Challenges Ribbons & Bows
Robyns Fetish Winter cards with Snow
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Snow
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog Its The Most Wonderful Time of The Year



Post a Comment