Monday, 4 February 2013

Spring is Coming

Theres a new challenge over at Stamp & Create & its Spring is Coming, so lots of choice me thinks.You can win a $25 voucher to spend in the store.
I have used Rose Scent Tilda & coloured her with Prisma pencils.The papers used are Fancy Pants Love Note. All edges are edged with TH DI Victorian Velvet. I have used a Memory Box Catalina Border die but you can hardly see it as I covered it lol. The fence die is a Marianne. Charm is a little butterfly Flowers from stash. Sentiment ticket is Papermania & a big fancy ribbon complete the card.
Entering into the following challenges
Sketch & Stash (dies from stash)

Marvelous Magnolia Anything Goes
Magnolia Mania Anything Goes with a heart option
Bunny Zoe Anything Goes
Dutch Magnolia Lovers Bingo (I used ribbon, text & charm)

Post a Comment