Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Girl About Town


Divas have another challenge starting today & the theme is Use Ribbon & is sponsored by Crafty Ribbons.
I chose to use an image I have had for years & its from a series of digi stamps called Girl About Town by Charmed Cards & Crafts. I coloured her with Prisma pencils and layered her up using Promarkers to colour the card to match the papers, which are K& Co Hopscotch. I used a Magnolia die (Old Swedish Lace) to make the edging on the middle stripe. The ribbons are from my stash, the orange one I bought in Turkey I think. Another Magnolia die, So Wrapped Lovely Heart) in the right hand corner with a charm stuck on. The flowers are an assortment from stash & the blue one was made from a Spellbinder die.
Entering into the following challenges
The Cheerful Stamp Pad Use Ribbon
Lexis Creations Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant Challenge 2 Patterned Papers. 1 Border Die & 1 Heart
Through The Purple Haze Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes

Post a Comment