Friday, 17 January 2014

Tilda with Love Cake


Stamp & Create with Magnolia have a new challenge & the theme is ''In Love'' & you can use any season stamp. The prize is
I decided to interpret the theme slightly differently as I did not need a lovey dovey card as I had already made my hubbys Valentines card, so who does not love cake eh? I now I do for sure & almost always have a home made cake in the cake tin.
I combined both Slice of Yummy Cake (Yummy Tummy collection) & Tilda with Love Cake & coloured them both with my Prismas. The papers are Papermania Lucy Cromwell. I used some pastels to edge the papers & mount. Ribbon is Hobby House & flowers from stash. The leaves are an EK Success punch. The sentiment is my own.
I mounted Tilda with her arm & the cake standing proud from the card, not sure if you can see it, but it gives dimension to the scene.
Entering the following challenges
Sister Act Anything Goes
The Crafting Cafe Anything Goes
Cards Galore Anything Goes
Natalie & Amy Challenge One For the Girlies
Really Reasonable Ribbon Valentines Day/Love
Sunshine Mail Anything Goes with Valentine Twist

Post a Comment