Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Man & his Tools

I have been a bit quiet lately as I have been busy making cards for upcoming DT work & this one was no exception, except that now it is no longer required due to the challenge changing themes.
The papers are Bearly Mine  the image & sentiment are  La Pashe Flipping Men, coloured with Prismas. I used Liquid Pearls on the beer head to give some more dimension. The tools are Hobbycutz & I silver embossed the metals parts of the tools to make them even more realistic. The silver charms are from stash & I think they are Hobby House.
Entering into the following challenges
Card Mania Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs Add Texture
Make It Monday Almost Anything Goes
Dream Valley Boys/Men
That Craft Place Use a Charm
Post a Comment