Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Eileen & Potters Bench

Heres a card just because I had some spare time, no DT work, jut made it because I wanted to, how unusual is that these days it seems?
I chose to use 2 digi images, I have had for years by Mo Manning over at Digital Pencil Too, called Eileen & Potters Bench. Both are coloured with Prismas & Eileen is mounted onto foam dots to raise her up from the bench. The yellow paper is from the Bearly Mine Spring Delights set..
The purple die down the side is Memory Box Catalina & the yellow one across the bottom is also Memory Box Spring Border. The sentiment I purchased from Sir Stamp A Lot & it was stamped onto a SU die I think (my friend gave me loads of them). Flowers from stash & seam binding also from stash.
Entering the following challenges
Digi Darlas Your Personal Style
Love To Create Challenge Birthday/Anniversary
Make It Monday Anything Goes
ABC Challenge Embellish
Totally Gorjuss Sunny Colours
My Creative Moments Use Yellow

I think I need to go away more often as I won over at Digi Darlas & Love To Create with this card.

Post a Comment