Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Miss Dorothy


There is a new challenge over at Divas By Design today & the theme is Make It Sparkle & is sponsored by Craft Bag. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love elephants, so I could not resist this stamp from the Magnolia Little Circus Moscow collection called Miss Dorothy. I coloured her with my Prismas & glittered up her head dress in pink & lilac glitter. I also glittered around the edge of the Nestie mount.. The little stars are a stamp from Alys Inky Fingers & I also stamped onto the doily too. The paper is a digital one from Bearly Mine.
The sparkly material was wrapping paper that I bought years ago from a local shop, of course its never been used for presents, just kept in my card making stash!! The especially for you stamp I bought from Sir Stamp A lot. Flowers are from stash & leaves are a die , maker unknown as I borrowed it from a  friend.
Entering the following challenges
Clear It Out Birthday & stash item is the very old wrapping paper
Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes
Card Mania Use a Sentiment
Love to Create Anything Goes
Make It Monday Anything Goes
Sparkle & Sprinkle Anything Goes
Dutch Magnolia Lovers Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious Bling It Up
Marvelous Magnolia Anything Goes
Tildas Town Anything Goes


I won over at Dutch Magnolia Lovers with this card


Post a Comment