Friday, 14 February 2014

Thinking of Spring

Stamp & Create with Magnolia have a new challenge & the theme is Thinking of Spring & with the seasonal twist of spring colours too. The usual prize is
I chose to use Tilda with Big Tulip Pot from Little Easter Collection & coloured her with Prisma pencils.I edged the Nestie mount with a Promarker. The papers are 2 12x12 papers I had in my stash with no name on, so no idea where they came from. the butterflies are Magnolia dragonflies with the tail cut off to look like butterflies. I have added a little Frantage Shabby White to the body of the larger butterfly. The grass is a Joy Crafts die & the fence is a Marianne die, both coloured with Prismas. Assortment of flowers from stash, ribbon from Hobby House & the letters from an old QVC kit.
I am still away, so will look for challenges as I can.

Magnolia-licious Pretty in Pink
Wow I won over at Magnolia-licious with this card
Post a Comment