Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Paris in the springtime at Divas

Todays new challenge over at Divas By Design is Buttons & Bows & sponsored by Iva Nova Chest. I am still in pain with my hands & arm, so once again chose to use an image which didn't need much colouring. I used my Prismas to colour the flowers.The image was stamped & given to me by a friend & I found it in my image box, so no idea whose it is. The papers are Bearly Mine Mixed Media 2, which can be purchased here. I stamped a Magnolia postcard stamp onto the paper using Salty Ocean DI. Added ribbon & buttons from stash & there you have an easy card. In this picture, the image is not straight, I saw it after photographing & corrected it, but didnt have time to take another picture. I am due to have a splint fiited tomorrow on my elbow, so hopefully can get back to making the sort of cards I love, especially as I went to Sir Stamp A Lot for a class & bought 5 new dies, so cant wait to play with them properly.
Entering the following challenges
Craft-Dee Bowz Anything Goes with Bow
Craft Your Passion For The Ladies/Mothers Day
Kaboodle Doddles Dreaming of Spring
Love To Scrap Buttons & Bows
Come & Get It Challenge Easter/Spring

Post a Comment