Thursday 6 March 2014

Update

I don't normally post things about myself much on my blog, but due to some health issues & the need to wear a splint on my right elbow for a while, I need to reevaluate my card making. I have decided to  step down from both Hobbycutz & Stamp & Create with Magnolia DTs. I will continue with Divas & Bearly Mine, but this will cut down on the cards I need to make each month & the commenting I have to do. It also means I can make cards of my choice if my hands & elbow allows.
If I have not been over to your blogs lately, it is because I cannot sit at computer without pain, so am concentrating on my DT commenting only.
Thanks for listening & hope to be back at full speed soon. X

4 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Sorry to hear of your health problems Dawn. Take care of yourself and if you want help with your Divas commenting let me know.
Hugs,
Sarah-Jane x

chrissy xx said...

Oh Sooo sorry to hear Dawn..
Just take care..
Chrissyxx

DesignerDiva said...

Hello Hunny just found this post, I hope you are ok and not in too much pain, it sounds awful. It will be nice making cards that you want too and not ones you have to have to for a while. I hardly ever have time to do that anymore but I'm lucky that the DT's I'm on don't require us to use images very often at all.
Enjoy the sunshine this weekend and me thinks that elbow needs lubricating, wine should do the trick!!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Jules said...

Hi Dawn

So sorry to read you are having problems.

I hope that things sort out nice and quickly for you.

Love Jules xx