Friday 21 March 2014

Very quick card

Donna at Bearly Mine Designs has designed 2 new sets of papers called Mixed Media 1 & 2 & they are really scrummy. Honestly I couldn't wait to make something with them, so amidst all my reorganising & one of the spare rooms being redecorated & new furniture being delivered, I managed to sit down last night & really quickly put this card together. I wanted to show as much of the paper as I could, so just added a little torn mulberry paper & coloured the Wild Rose Studio stamp with Prismas & stuck onto the card. The sentiment stamp was bought at Sir Stamp A lot & attached with mini brads. I found the leaf ribbon in my stash.
These papers are really gorgeous, so go over & take a look, you wont be disappointed.


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, adorable image.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

Sol said...

Fun and Happy Card!! Love the elephants... Soooo Cute!! Fantastic background.. So many Beautiful Colors.. Great Card! :o)