Tuesday 5 May 2015

Breaktime at Polkadoodles

I recently went to an all day crafting crop locally at Colemans at Rushden & spent all day colouring (6 hours lol) this image from Polkadoodles. It is called Breaktime & can be bought here as a digital stamp or as part of the Work & Play 10 Country Life CD here. I coloured it with Polychromo pencils.
The papers are Docraft & Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss. The relax sentiment is also from the Work & Play 10 collection as above link.
One of those hard to do male cards for my box.
Entering into the following challenges
2 Cute Ink Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Anything Goes
ABC Challenge I for Inspire, show us your style..... my colouring
Card & Scrap Male cards
Country View Challenges Simply Scenic
Paper Creators Animals



No comments: