Tuesday 26 May 2015

Octavia Moonfly Friendly Hugs

Time for another Digi Choosday challenge & today ''Its Pretty in Purple''.
I chose to use Octavia Moonfly Friendly Hugs, which can be purchased here as an individual digi stamp or here as part of the Octavia Moonfly CD.
This was coloured with Polychromo pencils & the scene is created by myself, with the help of the monthly Create & Learn classes over at Kit & Clowder.
I have framed the picture with purple Co ordinations cardstock, the flower is Prima & the sentiment is from Twiggy & Toots CD collection.
I didn't want to add much more, as I wanted to show off the scene.
Entering the following challenges
Craft Your Passion Anything Goes
Dream Valley Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Anything Goes
Inkspirational Purple
Creative Corner Anything Goes
Fussy & Fancy Lavender & Yellow

No comments: