Tuesday 12 May 2015

Flowers at Polkadoodles

Digi Choosday has a new challenge today & the theme is Flowers, a nice easy one eh?
I took some colouring away with me in April & coloured these Roses, which are from the Love & Kisses Work & Play 9 CD collection, which can be bought here
I coloured it with Prisma pencils, the paper is from a Santoro Pursuit of Happiness pad. The flowers are from Thailand & the ribbon I bought from a local garden centre. The pearls came from Stamperama in Stevenage, but I cant remember the stall name.
Entering the following challenges
Come & Get It Flowers
Stamping Sensations Flower Power
Dis Digi Designs Load on the Flowers
Suzy Bees Anything Goes with Twist...Add Flowers
Splendiferous Creations May Flowers
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Spring has Sprung
Dragons Lair Bouquet of Flowers
Kitty Bee Designs In The Garden


No comments: