Thursday 6 August 2015

Here is my first card since injuring my thumb in my guillotine. Wow was it painful!! Its still not completely healed, but its getting there. The nail will obviously take longer to grow back, but it could have been worse.
This is an image that I purchased from Kit & Clowder as part of their Craft for Clearwater campaign. Its coloured with Polychromo pencils. The paper is Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss. I added glitter to the mermaid scales after colouring them. The dies are Magnolia die club set. The triple bow is ribbon from my stash.
Entering the following challenges
Crafting with an Attitude Anything Goes
Sassy Studio Design Anything Goes
Southern Girls Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps & More Anything Goes
Crafting for all Seasons Bright & Beautiful
The Paper Shelter Punches & Dies





No comments: