Tuesday 11 August 2015

Make It Crafty Sea Scene

Just when I thought my thumb was getting better after its injury, it has become infected again, so more anti biotics. 2 months on & still not healed!!
This image is Coral Border , as is the Mermaid Shellina & they are part of the Under the Sea collection from Make It Crafty & I merged the two to create this underwater scene. There seems to be a theme running here with seascapes at the moment lol.
I have coloured it with my Polychromo pencils, added some glitter to her scales & mounted onto matching card. Not much more to say really, as I have added no embellishments, just showing off the colouring.
I have entered the Make It Crafty DT call, as I have quite a few of Zoes's images & I do love colouring, so who knows, I may be lucky.
Enteringthe following challenges
Artistic Inspirations Anything Goes with a twist of water
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Sun Sea & Sand
Scrappers Delights Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge M is for Mermaids
Crafting-With-Friends Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs Ocean/Water Animals


No comments: