Friday 14 August 2015

Make It Crafty Kingfisher

Make It Crafty have a new set of digi stamps out on a floral theme & included in it, is this beautiful kingfisher, which I just had to have & can be bought here. I have also entered this into the DT call that is currently open too, so fingers crossed.
I have coloured with Polychromo pencils, its the first time I have coloured a bird & am quite pleased with the feathers.
The papers are from stash, so no idea whom to give credit for, I think the pink cherry blossom may have been Do Crafts.
Added a little lace, a double bow & brad & that's it, didn't want to distract from the beautiful bird. I have added a light grey background, but you can't really see it in the photo.
Entering the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday Anything Goes
In The Pink Anything Goes with lots of pink
Crafters Cafe The Great Outdoors
Crafting for all Seasons Bright & Beautiful
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter Lace and or Ribbon
The Three Muses Feathered Friends
Wonderful Wednesdays Anything Goes

No comments: