Tuesday 5 April 2011

Divas By Design

This is a new challenge blog starting up on a bi weekly basis starting 4th May. This has been set up by my blogging friends Rebekah & Jo & they have asked me to be on their DT, which of course I accepted with glee. I am also joined by some of my old OSAAT teamies as well as some new girls that I am looking forward to working with.
Now to start the ball rolling, we have some fab blog candy on offer, go over to Divas By Design for the deets & get your chance of winning this
For those of you who fancy joining us on the DT, details of how to apply are also on the blog, so I look forward to seeing you all for our first challenge on 4th May.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay......Can't wait Dawn! JO xxx

Jacq said...

Hi Dawn,
looking forward to working with you.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

chrissy xx said...

Will pop over to take a peep! Thanks Dawn I bet you are excited.
Chrissyxx

Anonymous said...

yay! im so looking forward to be working with you (or lets say playing with you, that sounds so much more fun, and this is going to be so FUN! FUN! FUN!)
hugs!

jo said...

Hey ho sugar puff, how'd your blog party go? It's good fun getting involved isn't it? A great pile of goodies awaits someone in that party. I wish it could be me winning a load of stuff.

ps thanks for the "deet's" lol

Jo xxxx

Stampin Lucy said...

So excited to get started on Divas By Design. Can't wait to work with you =0)