Monday, 11 April 2011

Doohickey Die

My card making has taken a back seat lately, what with all the appointments my son has had to do with buying his first house & of course mum has to be there too. I have had doctors, hospital appointments myself as well as getting ready for my hols on Sunday.
This image was from a  set of stamps free with Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine, I coloured with Promarkers & used a MS punch to give an edge.
Papers were from a friend & I glittered up one of the edges as well as distressing the edges of the image.
Another MS punch used for the vine effect. Flowers from stash.
The butterfly & dragon fly are a Doohickey Die by Magnolia which my very good friends have bought me for my birthday.
Entered into the following challenges
Dream Valley Challenges Things with Wings
Flutter By Wednesdays Butterflies
Creative Inspirations Punches/Dies
Make It Monday Anything Goes

Don't miss my sticky at the top of my blog for a chance of winning my birthday blog candy. It will run until 10th May
Post a Comment