Friday, 15 April 2011

Birdcage Tilda

I have been playing with my stamps & have made a couple of cards with frame effects like this one, another will be posted in the next few weeks, whilst I am away.
I started out by stamping the leaves using a Lavinia stamp & chalked it to get the green background. I did the same with the grasses, which is a stamp by Dimension Fourth.
Coloured both Tilda  & also the Bridge which is a digi from Digi Doodle shop with Promarkers.
Then created a frame around the card, & stamped with another stamp from Dimension Fourth., then stuck the leaves & grasses onto the frame & placed Tilda on the edge.
Sentiment also by Dimension Fourth & not a flower in sight!
Entered into the following challenges
My Partner in Crafting Crime 3 or more layers
Totally Stampalicious Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Dimensional
Colour Q Colour Pallette with Orange & Green
Rubys Rainbow Amber
Secret Crafter Feathered Friends (There is a bird in the cage, hope it counts)

Don't forget to enter my birthday blog candy at the top of my blog & you could win some fab candy
Post a Comment