Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Divas By Design 1st Challenge

Today is the launch of the brand new challenge blog Divas By Design, of which I am a DT member and although we  are split into 2 teams & I am in team B, I wanted to enter this week anyway.This challenge is Anything Goes & is sponsored by Dis Digi Downloads
Here is my DT card. The images are from Digital Pencil Too and I have coloured them with Promarkers. The backing paper was a freebie from a magazine, which is perfect for these images.Added glitter around the edges & ribbon & flowers are from my monthly subscription to Crafty Feeling
The watering can charm is from my stash.
The other DT members have made some awesome cards, so pop over to their blogs& see what they have made too.
I am entering this into the following challenges
Sparkles Anything Goes
Bows & Berries Bold & Bright
Digi Doodle Shops Best Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy Mom/Flowers
Paper Cutz Anything Goes
Creative Friday Open Theme
Fussy & Fancy Springtime
Your Next Stamp Add a Charm
Squigglefly Spring Showers/May Flowers
One By One May Flowers

Lastly I still have my birthday blog candy running until 10th May, become a  follower & you can win by entering here
Post a Comment