Thursday, 26 May 2011

Have Fun Tilda

Last night I went to a Tilda class at Sir Stamp A Lot which is quite near me in Peterborough. twice a month they have an evening class, where we make around 4 cards, all with Magnolias & this time it was with Butterfly Dreams collection. I like to finish my cards at home & add on various other embellishments & here is one of them. All papers are Magnolia, I added a doily, which I coloured with Primrose Promarker, the ribbon, flowers & butterfly charm are from my stash. The jewels, butterfly were provided in the class, as were the Nestie circles. I also used my birthday DooHickey die on the edge of the card under Tildas legs. I added a freebie blog ticket & viola!
Entered into the following challenges
Sparkles Use Metal
Stamps & Fun= Creativity Flower Power
Paper Playtime Add a Charm
A Spoonful of Sugar Wings
My Time to Craft Use Die Cuts
Magnolia-licious Inspiration picture (I took the colours)
Post a Comment